Human Services

Human Services

Human Services Department
818 First New Hampshire Turnpike
Northwood, NH 03261
(603) 942-5586 x 2007
(603) 942-9107 Fax

Additional Information and Resources

No subpages

The Northwood Human Services Office provides assistance to qualified individuals for basic living needs in accordance with NH RSA 165 and the Town of Northwood General Assistance Guidelines and Basic Needs Policy.  The Town of Northwood Human Services Guidelines were established to ensure that those residents who have a need for financial assistance can obtain funding from the Town in an appropriate manner.  The objective is to provide assistance to those who qualify and to assist them in obtaining long-term financial security through other available resources.

Office Hours    (By appointment only)                                                             

Applications can be downloaded off this location, (See documents and links section on this page.) or picked up at Town Hall.                                             
Please call 942-5586 ext. 2007 to schedule an appointment.

The Northwood Emergency Food Pantry

(A volunteer organization run out of Saint Josephs Church Parish Hall) 

Hours of Operation:

First Saturday of the month: 9:30-11:00

Second Monday of the month: 2:00-3:30

Last Wednesday of the month: 9:00-10:30

Contact Julie Roberts at: (603) 664-6937

Molly Ewing's Girl Scout Gold Award Project:

Brining awareness to the community of some wonderful Non-Profits in New Hampshire
Please view the podcasts below for more information:

Southern New Hampshire Services Podcast

Seacoast Mental Health Podcast

Richie McFarland Children's Center

Haven NH Podcast

CASA Podcast