Town Clerk/Tax Collector

Town Clerk/Tax Collector

Northwood Town Clerk/Tax Collector
818 First New Hampshire Turnpike
Northwood, NH 03261
(603) 942-5586 extension 201 or 212
(603) 942-9107 FAX

General Information

The Town of Northwood has a combined office of Town Clerk/Tax Collector pursuant to RSA 41:45-a. The Town Clerk/Tax Collector has the duties of both offices. The Town Clerk/Tax Collector is elected to a three year term. The offices are located at the Town Hall on the lower level accessible from the rear of the building.

Cash, Check and Credit Card Payments (VISA, Matercard, Discover) are accepted. Please note that the credit card company charges a 3% surcharge to the total transaction.  Payments are not accepted over the phone.  Note American Express is not accepted.

The current Town Clerk/Tax Collector is Savannah Audet ( The Deputy Town Clerk/Tax Collector is Marisa Russo (

Hours of Operation:

*Note, these hours are subject to change

Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Tuesday10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Last Saturday of the Month  8:30 AM to 11:30 AM

Holiday/Saturday Hours:

*Posted October 1st, 2019

MondayNovember 11thCLOSEDVeteran's Day
SaturdayNovember 23rdOPEN8:30am - 11:30am
ThursdayNovember 28thCLOSEDThanksgiving
SaturdayNovember 30thCLOSED
SaturdayDecember 21stOPEN8:30am - 11:30am
TuesdayDecember 24thCLOSEDChristmas Eve
WednesdayDecember 25thCLOSEDChristmas
SaturdayDecember 28thCLOSED
TuesdayDecember 31stOPEN10:00am - 2:00pm
WednesdayJanuary 1stCLOSEDNew Year's Day
ThursdayJanuary 2ndOPEN8:00am - 4:00pm

Links of Interest:

Online Registration
Online Registration
For online vehicle registration/estimates and dog licensing, please click here.
NH Tax Kiosk
NH Tax Kiosk
To access the online New Hampshire tax kiosk, please click hereThe tax kiosk has the most current tax information including outstanding taxes and payment info.
Follow Northwood, NH Town Clerk/Tax Collector on Facebook!

FYI: NH Tax Kiosk URL and FAQ

Posted Tue, Nov 26 at 10:52am

New Hampshire Tax Kiosk​read more

2019-P02 Tax Bills UPDATE 2

Posted Thu, Nov 21 at 02:09pm

The 2019 2nd Issue Property Tax Bills have been mailed! They will be due on December 23rd, 2019read more

2019-P02 Tax Bills

Posted Tue, Nov 12 at 02:24pm

The Tax Collectors office has gotten numerous questions regarding to the 2019-P02 tax bills. At this time, the tax rate for Northwood has not been set, therefore we cannot send out bills. An update will be posted here the moment they have been more