November 13, 2017
- 5:00 Nonpublic meeting
- 6:30 Call to Order PUBLIC MEETING
- ROLL CALL and VOTING DESIGNATION
- MINUTES: 10/23/2017
Case 17-11R: Suzanne Steed and Grace Burr, 32 Shore Drive, Map 122/39. Consideration of Motion for rehearing, decision of August 28, 2017.
Case 17-18R: John Kane, 32 Shore Drive, Map 122, Lots 45,46,77. Consideration of Motion for rehearing, decision of September 25, 2017.
CASE 17-14: Dan Moore for Steve Kutftnec, 9 Pleasant View Ave, Map 109 Lot 35. Applicant seeks to build a new two-bedroom single family home and is requesting the following variances:
- A variance to Article IV. B(6)(d)(8) for type of road frontage (private road)
- A variance to Article IV.B(2)(b) for lot size that does not meet the zoning ordinance, lot has .19 acre, where two acres are required. Approved 10/23
- A variance to Article IV.B(1)(c)(1) Length of frontage, lot has 120 feet where 150 feet is required. Approved 9/25
- A variance to Article IV.A Table IV-1 Minimum setback for the septic field does not meet 20 feet. Approved with conditions 8/28
- A variance to Article IV.A Table IV-1: setback for house is 8.37 feet where 20 feet is required. Approved 10/23
CASE 17-17: Granite Street Properties, LLC Map 108 Lot 102. 1520 First NH Turnpike. Applicant proposes to construct a roadway and is requesting the following:
- Applicant proposes to construct a roadway which will impact 5,420 square feet of slopes between 20-25% and is requesting a special exception as specified in the zoning ordinance Article VI Section E (2.)
- Applicant is proposing to construct a roadway which will impact 6,065 square feet of wetlands and is requesting a special exception as specified in the zoning ordinance Article VI Section A (4).
The agenda to include any other business that may properly come before the board at this time.